lunes, octubre 10, 2005

Frases Geek

(Bocas llenas de teknéia)

¡Qué no hay en los Internets! Ha aparecido una lista de frases con temática geek que el pasado sábado, en un irrefrenable atauque de simpleza, me hicieran dar más de una carcajada. Sin más preámbulo, aquí las 10 mejores Geek Quotes:
1) There are 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
Algo gastada, pero ya es un clásico.

2) If at first you don't succeed; call it version 1.0
Una verdad universal...

3) I'm not anti-social; I'm just not user friendly
Verdaderas joyas entintas de verdad... que feo que apliquen en la realidad... :(

4) Roses are #FF0000
Violets are #0000FF
All my base
Are belong to you
Incompatible con la frase 3... un delicioso poema de amor. ¿Necesito decir más?

5) My software never has bugs. It just develops random features.
Explicaciones que un profesor de programación o un jefe de proyecto no tomarían como aceptables... aunque a ellos tampoco les haya quedado bien.

6) My Pokemon bring all the nerds to the yard, and they're like you wanna trade cards? Darn right, I wanna trade cards, I'll trade this but not my Charizard
:| Sin comentarios... eso ya es estar MUY c4br0n... y sin gracia...

7) Microsoft: "You've got questions. We've got dancing paperclips."
¿Nuevo slogan para Office? Rightly so!

8) A computer lets you make more mistakes faster than any invention in human history - with the possible exceptions of handguns and tequila.
Mexico representing!

9) I would love to change the world, but they won't give me the source code
:( Aunque luego no quiera compilar... pero la lucha se hace :)

10) The box said 'Requires Windows 95 or better'. So I installed LINUX.
¡Regocijaos, amantes del pingüino y de la Old School!

Y otra más que personalmente me agradó bastante:
LISP: Lots of Irritating Silly Parenthesis.

Para una lista completa, visita The Board of Wisdom

2 Comments:

At 7:57 a.m., Blogger Unknown said...

Really impressive post. I read it whole and going to share it with my social circules. I enjoyed your article and planning to rewrite it on my own blog.
http://merrychristmasquotesimageswishes.com/2016/12/short-merry-christmas-quotes-messages.html
http://merrychristmasquotesimageswishes.com/2017/09/christmas-wishes-for-friends.html

 
At 9:40 a.m., Blogger Christmas said...

Christmas is one of the time where people do shopping a lot and ask the question what do I need for Christmas.

 

Publicar un comentario

<< Home